STUDIO IN THE MAKING...

18:51



I'm so excited to share with you that I'm finally creating my own studio. It was about time that I get my official workplace. I'm already a few days working on dyeing my 'mini' studio and all the equipment is purchased! The advantage of a studio is that I can finally make clear pictures without any noise. My studio is all white! In my studio, I have various types of equipment such as softboxes, tripods, reflectors and many more! I really can't wait to finally show you the end result and to start shooting. I'm so excited! 

Sunglasses by roceyewear
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

2 reacties

  1. Lovely details! And your blog is amazing!

    love, maria
    marieroget.blogspot.pt

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Your images are already amazing, excited to see them get even better!

    xoxo

    www.thinklikekandie.blogspot.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

INSTAGRAM