MY INTERIOR PART 1

18:33







I'm such an interior freak. I love to change my interior all the time, but some elements are always coming back. Many of you who follow me on Instagram know that like no other. I like to feature some of pieces a lot. I keep posting them because they simply say who I am. The Chanel 2.55 which I bought in Dubai is a pretty good example. This bag is totally me and gives my interior a glamorous touch. The Tom Ford book is also a interior piece I like to feature a lot. The book is so big that you can even use it a as a little table. The Zara pointed shoes are also my favorites. I love to put them on top of my books/magazines collection. Since I still practicing, I'll keep them on top! A big plant can give your interior a finishing touch. The bookcase is the famous BILLY by Ikea. I really love it! You can put all your favorite things in the squares which I did. Even when I keep changing my room all the time, I really can't wait for the day when I finally get my own apartment and continue there..
I'm wondering if I'm the only one who keeps changing my room a lot.. 

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

INSTAGRAM